Our professional Property Management ensures that your home is cleaned between renters and that any other issues, lockouts, or maintenance problems that may arise are addressed quickly. This way you can sit back and relax at home while we take care of everything!
As a Full-Service property management company, we take care of everything!
- Market your property on all of the listing sites - AirBnB, VRBO, Expedia, HomeAway, etc. You can find a full list of online listing sites here.
- Dynamic management of nightly rates to maximize income and occupancy. Rates will adjust daily depending on the length of stay, occupancy rates, seasonality, and local demand.
- Manage all Guest communications - Before, during, and after the Guest reservation
- Manage all Bookings, Rental Agreements, and payment collection
- Schedule housekeeping with our local team. The Guest pays the Cleaning fee for each stay, so this is at no cost to the Owner.
- Launder all linens (sheets, duvets, towels, robes, etc.)
- Perform as the primary point of contact for a Guest during their visit
- Assign Guest key codes for entry door access for a Guest that is valid only during their reservation
- Manage any claims for reimbursement or compensation due to Guest damage or House Rules violations
- Facilitate any urgent repairs or maintenance issues (will bill at cost)
- Monitor the home thermostat, door locks, decibel meter, and other tools to ensure you have good guests and happy neighbors.
- Keep the Owner informed of any repairs/maintenance issues that they should schedule
- Notify the Owner when household items need replacement, and coordinate purchase if the Owner prefers we take care of procurement
- Prepare a full monthly accounting of earnings and costs that we manage.
- Quarterly reconciliation of Transient Occupancy Taxes (TOT) due to Sonoma County.
- Manage ongoing edits and updates to:
- Customer-facing website
- Printed Guest Handbook
- Online and Mobile Digital Guest Guide
- Housekeeping Checklist